Client Service Coordinator
Modern Message is looking for a patient, thorough, detailed, empathetic person to join our Client Service Team. This is the perfect position for a recent graduate looking start their career in a fast paced tech company. We are looking for a Customer Relations coordinator who is passionate about providing excellent customer service experiences that our users will love. You will join a dynamic and exciting environment and work with cross-functional teams to create the best customer experience possible.
Our product, Community Rewards, is the #1 resident loyalty rewards app for the apartment industry. We help property managers at apartments seek out resident advocates within their communities, and empower them to engage with and share about their apartment communities online.
- Resolve a high volume of customer inquiries via phone, email, mail, or live chat feature.
- Reach out to Clients and verify account information via phone or email.
- Greet customers warmly and resolve any problems or reason for calling.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tools and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- 1- 3 years customer support related experience
- Call center experience is a plus
- Zendesk or Freshdesk expereince is a plus
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree required
We're a small team so the opportunity for you to take on a big role and have a huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and fast-paced. Modern Message offers competitive pay with benefits, and the chance to contribute and enhance your knowledge, skills and abilities to furthering and supporting innovation and customer service. If you're the best at what you do and our mission resonates with you, we'd love to have you join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.