Director of Marketing
We strive to deliver rewarding experiences that create meaningful ROI for our clients. Through a myriad of gamification techniques and value-oriented content, our core product Community Rewards, the #1 resident engagement app for the apartment industry, engages residents, builds relationships, and increases loyalty.
We're a stable, funded company that behaves like a startup to continually innovate. Despite our growth, we're just getting started, and we need your help to take our experiences to the next level.
The Director of Marketing will have 7+ years of digital marketing and branding experience. This leader will guide the team members of the marketing department to ensure project follow through from beginning to end. This role will have a close partnership with the Chief Sales Officer to develop and execute marketing initiatives and strategies.
5 KEY OBJECTIVES
- Lead the marketing team
- Project manage
- Deploy marketing initiatives
- Research demand for our products and services
- Strategize development in partnership with the CSO
- Lead and mentor the marketing team
- Design and implement marketing strategies to create awareness of the company and to showcase the value of our product
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that promote both our company and product
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Coordinate project deliverables and ensure that tasks are completed: schedule and facilitate project-related team meetings, communicate action steps to the team, and deliver status reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 7+ years of digital marketing and branding experience
- Must be proficient in digital marketing, Social Media, and video content creation
- Experience is running and managing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to generate relevant leads
- Proficient in social media marketing
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- Experience working with SaaS
- Real estate or multifamily technology experience in marketing required
We're a small team so the opportunity for you to take on a big role and have a huge impact is very real. Our culture is collaborative, focused, and fast-paced. Modern Message offers competitive pay with benefits, and the chance to contribute and enhance your knowledge, skills and abilities to furthering and supporting innovation and brand awareness. If you're the best at what you do and our mission resonates with you, we'd love to have you join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.