Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Modern Message is looking for a patient, thorough, detailed, empathetic person to join our Sales Team. This is the perfect position for someone who has 1-2 years of sales and marketing experience and is looking to grow their career at a fast paced tech company. We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about providing excellent customer service experiences that our clients will love.
Our product, Community Rewards, is the #1 resident loyalty rewards app for the apartment industry. We help property managers at apartments seek out resident advocates within their communities, and empower them to engage with and share about their apartment communities online.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment where self-starters and deadline driven and individuals are held to the highest esteem. Our teams are mostly autonomous and focus on internal and external communication to build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows. Logistics can include: booking booth and meeting space, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition material from our headquarters and returning exhibition materials back to headquarters.
- Support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and take-down
- Work with the Sales department and the Client Services department to ensure a smooth transition from prospect to client
- Answer phone calls and emails pertaining to sales questions or concerns
- Other duties as required
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Other duties as required
- Prior support experience in a high-volume sales or operations department is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Fast learner and is able to adapt to new tasks
- Self-starter and responsible
- Passionate about helping our team
- Delivers tasks and projects on time and is self-managed
- Eagerness to learn new tech, app systems, and protocols
- Intuitive, adaptive, and creative thought process to solve problems and improve efficiency
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (70% for dependents)
- Employer sponsored gym membership
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation
- Voluntary 401K program